Implementation of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Dear Customers and Partners,
With regard to entry into force on the date of 25 May 2018 the Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46/WE (GDPR), Bowil Biotech Limited liability company provides the announcement concerning the processing of personal data.
How do we process Your data? (Information regime)
- Scope of data: we process following categories of Your data:
- identification data – name, surname, name of the economic operator
- contact details – phone number, fax, e-mail address
- postal address – registered office address.
- Administrator: The Administrator of Your personal data is Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o. with registered office in 84-120 Władysławowo, Skandynawska 7 St., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Gdańsk – Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000267899, NIP tax identification number 5871642342, REGON 220481845,
- Contact with the personal data administrator: You can contact the personal data administrator – Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o. by post to Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o., ul. Skandynawska 7, 84-120 Władysławowo or by e-mail to email@example.com
- Data processing basis and purposes:
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Order acceptance and execution
- Documentation of the placed order and its clearance under the accounting and tax law
- Delivery services
- Internal administrative purposes of Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o., including statistics and internal reporting which is execution of our legitimate interest
- Record-keeping/evidential, which is execution of our legitimate interest of preserving information in the event of a legal need to demonstrate the facts
- In the event of potential investigation or to defend against claims
- Dealing with complaints, in the event of their lodging on the quality of services provided by Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o. or Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o. customer service
- Complaint handling in the event of their lodging on the quality of products or services provided by Bowil Biotech sp. z o.o.
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys on the quality of products or services provided by Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o.
- Data recipients:
-recipient of Your personal data will be: companies co-operating in the scope of freight forwarding services, law offices, entities providing audit, advisory and consulting services, courier companies, entities authorized by law.
- Data retention period: Data processed on the basis of a consent can be processed until You withdraw Your consent or we will establish that data is obsolete. Data processed on the basis of the administrator’s legitimate interest can be processed until completion of Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o. legitimate interest which is the basis of this processing or until You object to this processing. Data processed in the other scope can be processed for not more than 5 years since the end of the year when an order was executed or a service was provided.
- Information on rights: You are entitled to access your data and to rectify, erase, restrict, process, transfer, object to profile Your data, withdraw Your consent at any time and for any reason and it will not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You are entitled to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if You consider that processing of Your Personal data breaches the GDPR provisions.
- Right of objection: At any time You are entitled to object to processing Your data on the basis of the legitimate interest described above. We will stop processing Your data for these purposes unless we will be able to prove that for us there is valid and legally justified grounds that override Your interests, rights and freedoms or data will be necessary to investigate or defend claims.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making.
- Consent withdrawal: In case of processing data on the basis of expressed consents at any time, You are entitled to withdraw Your consent by direct contact with Bowil Biotech
Sp. z o.o. by post to our office – Bowil Biotech Sp. z o.o., ul. Skandynawska 7, 84-120 Władysławowo with a note „Personal data”, for any reason and it will not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for the purposes of expressly agreed consent.